Shipping & Cancellation
We understand the urgency of your orders and strive to ensure that our shipments reach you as early as possible. After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation call/SMS from our Customer Service Representative. Once your order is confirmed, it will be our priority to swiftly dispatch your order. Most items are sourced from our warehouse and dispatched when your order is completed in the given time.
1. In Pakistan
We offer Free Shipping, Shipping cost depends on your total order weight which is calculated on checkout page. The projected delivery time for all domestic orders are 5-10 business days.
Note: Pre Order Products Deliver after Launch Date
Free Shipping offer does not apply to pre booking orders.
2. International Orders
International shoppers have the option to view prices in their country currency. All international Orders are shipped via Sky Net / DHL with a projected delivery time of 10-15 business days and standard shipping rates apply. For a more precise estimate of delivery charges, kindly use the shipping cost calculator on the Product Page.
Unexpected delays may occur with the shipment and if you don’t receive your order within the allotted time, kindly track your shipment with the tracking number provided or call our Customer Service desk for speedy resolution.
Note: All Customer orders will accept only through 50% advance payment.
– Due to COVID-19 restrictions across the country, delay in shipments (without any liability against Meerab shahid) is possible due to Federal/Provincial Government orders/amendments, which is outside the control of Meerab Shahid. (Have rephrased the below point, can you get it checked again with legal) – use any one.
– Due to COVID-19 restrictions across the country, delays in shipments are to be expected. As Meerab Shahid shall not be held responsible for any delays in shipments, until further notice. (This point has been vetted and amended by the Legal team)
3. Customs, Duties and Taxes
1.All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
2. We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
3. Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
4. Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
5. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
6. Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
7. If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
Note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
4. Order Placement:
1. For Customers who are making the payment through Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 36 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 36 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock, or preferably email our team to hold the order specifying a time frame.
2. Meerab Shahid takes no guarantee of the products availability that you had ordered, if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, but if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). Meerab Shahid will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
3. If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be cancelled without any notification
4. The order is processed after the customer makes the payment and informs us about payment details which are mentioned in point number 5, 6 and 7.
5. In case you are making the payment through Western Union you need to mail us the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the sender’s first and last name as written on the Western Union Slip along with your order number(s).
6. In case you make the payment through Money Gram, you need to email us the 8-digit Reference number, sender’s first and last name as written on Money Gram payment receipt along with your order number(s).
7. In case you are making a Bank Deposit, you need to email us the Slip/Transaction number along with your order number.
You may not cancel any Paid order. Once a product is shipped or proceed for stitching department, the ‘Exchange and Return Policy’ will apply for the order cancellations.
Meerab Shahid has the authority to cancel orders for reasons such as; the item is out of stock, pricing errors, or the credit card payment declined by the issuing financial institution.
– Pre booking order is not eligible for cancellation.
– International orders are not eligible for cancellation.